Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hello and welcome.

Hello, for the first entry, I just wanted to give you a little information on what this is all about.

1.) This blog will mostly be about Magic: The Gathering. How our FNM's went, what deck we played, what decks we played against, how we did, etc. Maybe do some deck techs for EDH and other formats or just do some video reviews of stuff that we like.

2.) People we play or come across. I know already from moving to the city (Chicago) that I am going to meet some interesting people and I plan to write about them. If we liked them, hated them, or they were just plain annoying, they will most likely end up here.

3.) I am assuming there will be some random entrees that have to do with non-Magic things, but that is okay. Variety I think is good and who knows, maybe those will be our best entrees, we will have to wait an see.

So thanks for following and I hope you enjoy this as much as we will!

Grant Casleton & Matt Apostle

No comments:

Post a Comment