Saturday, October 29, 2011

Werewolf Decklist

I've been playing this deck for the past few weeks and  although it is not a top tier deck, it is still a fun deck to play! So far it has gone,3-2, 3-2, 3-2 and all my losses have gone to game 3 which is pretty good. Last night at FNM I was playing for 1st place and last in game three because of mana screw. Not complaining, but I think I could have gotten there by hitting all my land drops!

4x Gatstaf Shephard
3x Iron Smith
4x Mayor of Avabruck
3x Instigator gang
2x Daybreak Ranger
3x Kruin Outlaw
4x Reckless Waif


4x Brimsotne Volley
4x Full Moon's Rise (SO GOOD)
4x Moonmist

2x Garruk Relentless

8x Forests
7x Mountains
2x Copperline Gorge
4x Rootbound Crag
2x Kessig Wolf Run


SIDEBOARD
4x Beast Within
3x Geistflame (or gut shot, mostly for Inkmoth)
4x Ancient Grudge
2x Ghostly Quarters
2x Bramble Crush

The sideboard was throw together last minute so any suggestions would be great!





Overall this deck is pretty aggressive with Mayor and  Reckless Waif. Full Moon's Rise and Moonmist are probably the best cards in the deck I think. if someone Slagstorms I can throw down Moonmist, or just sacrifice the Full Moon's Rise. Both are super solid and really make this deck! Also with nothing being over 4 mana, I can keep a two lander and not really worry about being able to cast spells!

No comments:

Post a Comment